Delivery & Tracking
We deliver to the UK, Republic of Ireland and the Channel Islands.
|Delivery should be within 3-5 working days.
Delivery Monday-Friday only. Excluding bank holidays.
If an online order has been placed for multiple items, you may receive separate deliveries.
Unfortunately we are currently not able to offer weekend or bank holiday deliveries.
Please note, during busy times and promotional periods, delivery times may be affected.
|£5.00||UK MAINLAND AND NORTHERN IRELAND DELIVERY|
|Orders should arrive within 2-5 working days.||£13.95||REPUBLIC OF IRELAND DELIVERY|
|Orders should arrive within 2-5 working days.
Deliveries to the Highlands & Islands & the Channel Islands may take longer.
|£7.00||CHANNEL ISLANDS DELIVERY|
If you would like to speak with us about your delivery, please contact Customer Relations on +44 (0) 207 781 7482 (Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-5pm, Sun & Bank Holidays 11am-5pm). You can also email us here
Tracking Your Parcel
Please enter your 13 digit tracking number from your receipt into the Royal Mail ‘track your item’ section of their website.
Tracking number example - XB123456789GB
Non Delivery Dates
We do not deliver on Sundays or the following dates in 2016:
- 29th August Summer bank holiday
- 26th December Boxing Day
- 27th December Christmas Day (substitute day)
How will my parcel be delivered?
- UK mainland, Northern Ireland deliveries & Channel Island deliveries are sent via Hermes. You can track online at www.myhermes.co.uk
- Republic of Ireland deliveries are sent via DHL. You can track online at www.dhl.co.uk
What if I want to return an item?
- Please see our returns page.
Does Nine West ship to multiple addresses?
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer this option. Each order can only be despatched to the delivery address you selected when you ordered the goods.